A year ago I was working in my second start-up, Talent Surfers, a community marketplace where people could list, discover or request face-to-face classes in their cities. I confounded it with a couple of friends on January 2012. By this time of the year, we were moving really fast. Our user base was growing quickly in two countries and we had recently joined a so called accelerator program. Little did we know that few months later we were shutting down.
A week later after we closed, I joined one of the most successful start-ups from Colombia, Regardless of this, it took me several weeks to get emotionally back from my recent setback and digest all of the lessons I’ve recently learnt.
For that reasons, I’d like to share part of my experiences with you.
These are some of the topics I’ll be writing in the coming days.
- Retaining your growth hack
- Solve problems you have
- Solve problems you understand
- Start small, test and grow fast (really fast!)
- Go for a BIG market.
- You can build for the world! ! !
- My experience with PR vs marketing
- Cash business Vs funded business
- The purpose of non-technical co-founders
- Be your brand at all time
- Deliver Happiness ! ! !
- Read. Keep learning.
- Accelerators in Latin America?
After sharing part of my experience, I’ll be using this blog to record what I’m doing and learning at VoiceBunny, my new home :)